Chemiluminescent Substrates (AP) (HRP)
Very Low Level Detection of Enzymes by using:
- Alakaline Phosphotase (AP) – Single Bottle
- Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) – TWO Bottle System
- Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) – SINGLE Bottle System
- Our new series of ultra sensitive 1, 2-dioxetanes can detect Alkaline Phosphatase enzyme at the Attogram level over a period of few minutes.
- Our Chemiluminescent System is at least 10 times more sensitive compared to the best product.
Luminol Based Stabilized
Formulations for the Detection of
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Enzyme
The new horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrates can detect horseradish peroxidase enzyme nearly to Femtogram level in 100 micro-liter samples.
These substrates are stable for 18 months at 4ºC as components A and B, and can be stored at -20ºC for an extended period of time.
We also have HRP substrates that can stay stable for 45 days, after mixing. However, the sensitivity is reduced marginally.